Sunday, April 09, 2006

Telling It Like It Is

I'm not going to censor my thoughts or memories for anybody. Someone is not happy with some things I've written.

I write this for me first, that was the whole purpose in the first place.

I didn't expect that anyone would actually read it, I am just getting shit out of my head that's been banging around in there for years.

If you have a link to this blog from your site just put a disclaimer on it, simple.

To sterilize what I have to say wouldn't be right in my mind, I mays as well not say it then.

I can assure you that nobody censors their language on the lot, so I don't know what lot you have been working on and I don't really give a shit to be honest, no time, life is too short.

I keep a lot of things vague here for a reason, these things here are just my thoughts, memories, or opinions.

Take what you want, and leave the rest.

No comments: