Sunday, April 09, 2006

Some Owners Piss Me Off.

Some of the owners on the lot are real pricks, period. They've been on the lot too long I think, and it warped their thinking, they're convinced they are God.

Only some though, others are pretty good to work for. The guy I work for now is pretty good. I've worked for a few different people over the years, and some were real pricks. They treat their help like shit and pay them shit and expect a whole lot. I've got a message for you dickheads, without us you have and are nothing.

I'd like to see your fat ass out there setting up in the rain, oh right, you can't, you're too fucking drunk.

You can sit in your cozy trailer pissed out of your mind flapping your lips all you want, making others miserable, I've got a job to do.

Maybe you forgot what it was like out here, maybe you've been sitting on your big ass for too long and now your brain has somehow dislodged and is stuck there, I don't know, and I don't really give a fuck.

I'm here to make you money, that's what I do, so if you aren't going to help, shut up and stay out of the fucking way.

Oh, and by the way, the reason most of your crew are a bunch of lumps is because you're the fucking boss.

No comments: