Sunday, April 09, 2006

A Message To The Public

Contrary to what you may believe, or what impressions you may be under, the Carnival lot is also someones home. We bust our asses to accommodate you in every possible way.

So please stick to the Midway and other public places.

Washrooms are provided, so please use them.

I don't know how many times I've caught someone pissing by my bunk, please fuck off and use the washroom, I'm sure you would be a little bitchy if I was pissing or shitting on your doorstep.

Stay on the fucking Midway, don't be snooping around behind the rides where people live, that's their yard stupid, if someone did that to you you'd be on the horn to the cops.

Our yards are not public washrooms for you or your children, or garbage dumps, or short cuts.

Have a little fucking respect.

You (The Public) look down on us, are we pissing and shitting in your yard or on your doorstep? Who should be looking down on who?

We use washrooms, we are civilized, why the fuck can't you be?

When you walk onto the lot you are walking into a community also. We cater to you so give us some respect, thank you.

2 comments:

kim said...

BRAVO THANK YOU FOR SAYING WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID. I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!

Who Cares said...

I just caught someone pissing by my trailer ......again.