Sunday, April 09, 2006

Dirty Tail

There's a lot of dirty tail on the road, a guy has to be careful, of course I wasn't when I was younger, now I'm older and a little wiser and can think with more than my dick.

I don't get laid much on the lot anymore, I guess I'm not as needy as I was when I was younger.

In hindsight, I think it was always more than just about getting laid, I think it was loneliness too, or sometimes just too much booze.

I always tell my guys, "wear a fucking condom" not that that will always keep you from getting some kind of creepy crawly.

There's a lot of clean women on the road too, just too young for this guy.

I had one that wanted to move into my bunk with me last season, a cute 18 year old. I gave her a big lecture of course.

I explained that I was old enough to be her father and that she needed to find a young pretty guy like herself, not some chewed up fucker old enough to be her dad like me.

There's a lot of them out there, young girls with a daddy complex, I see them for what they are, and treat them accordingly.

Some of the other older guys don't get it though..."duh.....she's in love with me". No she's not, you dumb fuck, she's looking for a father figure, she didn't have one growing up obviously, and now she is confused and mixing sex up with finding someone she feels safe with.

Guys are stupid though, especially some Carny guys.

No comments: