Thursday, April 13, 2006

Crazy Carny Women

Not all Carny women are Crazy, but there's a few. Of course I seem to be some kind of fucking magnet for them.

I've been punched, bitten, slapped, screamed at, almost stabbed...twice....lucky I'm quick.

I'm a magnet for the nuttiest ones at times. If there's a crazy wacko Carny woman on the lot, you can bet your ass she'll make her way over to me sooner or later, the crazies love me, on and off the road......yippee.

They certainly are possesive little creatures. Me, being the friendly guy I am, can work them into a jealous frenzy in no time flat.

I had one a few years ago that used to let everything build up over the day. I would come back to the bunk at night and she would explode, I mean freak, over the stupidest shit.

"I saw the way you were talking to so and so".

Of course I would say,

"So what", "I've known her for years, she's just a friend"

Then she would say,

"THEN WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU TALKING SO CLOSE TO HER EAR"? "YOU WERE FUCKING FLIRTING YOU PRICK", "I KNOW YOU WANNA FUCK HER", she'd yell.

She'd get violent at times.

Finally I kicked her ass out, threw her and all her stuff out and told her to fuck off.

I had a hell of a time getting rid of that one.

That's one tiny example.

I think I'm just to nice at times, I think I have a soft heart and niavely think I can help them, dunno.

It happens a lot less often now that I'm older, I just don't have the patience for all the dysfuntional bullshit anymore, I have enough with my own ass to look after.

Getting laid is nice, but it's not worth going through hell for.

The psyhco's always move their shit right into my bunk too, every fucking time.

I'll be out workiing and come back to my bunk for something and there's all her shit piled in my bunk.

I'm not as nice as I used to be, I'll generally tell her to get it the fuck out, screwing once doe's not mean you can move in.

It doesn't happen as much as it used to when I was younger, but the odd time, I try to nip it in the butt right away.

"Sigh"....I'll probably always be single.

No comments: